Seven times Salt
Carriage Barn, Park McCullough House, 1 Park Street, North Bennington, Vermont
"The World Turn'd Upside Down: Music of the English Civil War"
Boston-based early music group specializing in music of the 16th and 17th centuries: blurring the lines between art music and folk tunes.
- Karen Burciaga - baroque violin, voice
- Dan Meyers - recorders, flute, percussion, voice
- Josh Schreiber Shalem - bass viol, voice
- Matthew Wright - lute, voice
- with special guest Michael Barrett, tenor
what you will